Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wall-e Day 5

Today was crazy, when I woke up from being zapped I was in a garbage cube with Eva. She used her laser to blast herself free and then got me out. She saved me but I still needed a lot of new parts to fix me. I had to try to show her with the plant that I need to go back to earth. She blasted the roof and took us out, we saw all the other robots that I helped escape while we were trying to bring the plant to the place the captain said to put it. When he were just about to place it the ship turned and we missed. Then the plant fell, the thing was closing so I went under it and stopped it from closing. The thing crushed me. Eva had made it back some how and got it open to save me again. Then the ship started to go back to earth. Then when we were at earth she went back to my house and got all the parts to rebuild me. At first I didn't know who she was but I soon remembered her. She Finally held my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment