Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wall-e Day 3

Today was very crazy. I was showing Eva my stuff and she saw my green thing. It was weird, she took it and turned off. I thought she need to charge so I brought her up top on my house to charge. This didn't work so I tried to connect her to me with cables to give her some power but it didn't work either. Then that big rocket ship came back. It landed and took Eva into it with a big claw. I tried to stop it but I couldn't so I climbed onto it. The rocket ship took me up to a weird place, there were many other robots every were. There were also these people in floating chairs everywhere. Eva was brought to a room with one big person and a couple of robots and they said that she came back positive, I don't know what this means. Today was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment